BWS and Lennar are actively purchasing large residential land tracts in the Orlando Market.
- The largest builder in the Orlando market, Lennar, has hired Blake-Wilder Strategies, a land acquisition consulting company, to execute their 5-year land acquisition strategy.
- BWS will be responsible for sourcing and evaluating Lennar’s land opportunities throughout the market. This will help Lennar process deal-flow and provide sellers and seller’s representative’s prompt feedback. Further, BWS will spearhead the stabilization of a 5 to 10-year lot supply for the Orlando Division.
BWS is the country’s only acquisition-focused consulting firm, operating in 14 of the southeast’s largest markets, and providing land acquisition consulting to 8 of the top Builder 100. Lennar is the nation’s second-largest homebuilder by closings, delivering over 26,000 new homes in fiscal 2016, and ranks as the most profitable homebuilder in the world. In the Orlando MSA, Lennar built and closed more homes than any other builder in the market, with over 1,600 closings in 2016.
Brian Small – Vice President of Land Acquisition, Orlando
Prior to joining the BWS team, Brian was the Land Acquisition and Development Manager of Drees Homes in Jacksonville, FL. Drees Homes is the 10th largest private homebuilder in the U.S. and builds over 1,600 homes per year. Brian’s role at Drees included: acquisition, disposition, land development, negotiations, due diligence, underwriting packages, proformas, CMA’s, GIS mapping, and market research. Before Dree’s Homes, Brian was part of the KB Home Land Acquisition Team. In his role, Brian was responsible for sourcing land deals and the long-range land strategy.
In Jacksonville, Brian closed 1,500 lots for $100,000,000+. Brian’s real estate expertise and drive to succeed make him an essential part of the BWS team.
Brian received an MBA from the University of Florida, and Executive Leadership Education from Xavier University, and a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Winthrop University.
We Want to Buy Land: Send Us Your Deals!
Locations: Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola, & Polk Counties.
Targeted Size: 50-1,000 acres, or 100+ Residential Lots.
Targeted Profile: Finished lots and land permitted or zoned for residential development.
- Properties in desirable school districts.
- Properties along growth corridors.
Why Sell to Us?
- The scale of Lennar’s divisions provides cost advantages that translate into more aggressive purchase prices.
- Lennar is a publicly traded, well-capitalized company, and the largest builder in Orlando.
- The alliance with Blake-Wilder Strategies provides a more responsive, transparent, and aggressive land acquisition process. When you present us a deal, we guarantee to respond within the first 24 hours.
Blake-Wilder Strategies and Lennar are not brokers. We do not participate in fees. We always protect all procuring sources of deals with respect to fees.